play.swancraftmc.com
Page
of 2

How to use the Donation Store without a Paypal account

16 replies
Abi
Step 1: Click the "Donate" button at the top of the forum to access the Donation Store.
lgiVKCM.jpg

Step 2: Select the category for what you want to buy (in this example, I am buying a rank).
diyFtsH.jpg

Step 3: Enter your Minecraft username exactly as it is in game, if there are uppercase letters in your username, make sure they are uppercase here too.
CZXpAMZ.jpg

Step 4: Once you have added everything you want to your basket, click on it (upper right) and click "Checkout".
xSNUEPr.jpg

Step 5: Fill in your details and click "Purchase" (this isn't finalizing your purchase because you haven't added payment information yet).
ASYpUKR.jpg

Step 6: On this screen, instead of logging into Paypal, click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" button.
bxw8cat.jpg

Step 7: Fill in your card details, contact information and billing address.
d7Rkuvs.jpg

Step 8: Scroll to the bottom and click the "Pay Now" button.
yFg14ww.jpg
Posted May 7, 17 · OP
Helpful
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
when the server is back up and i get myself sorted i am deffo intending on some dontate treats for myself :)
Posted May 7, 17
Love
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+5,714
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Thanks a lot, Abi! I had been meaning to get around to doing this. Now, I don't have to. :p
[img][/img]
Posted May 7, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
+103
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
slightly on topic, it was mentioned donations just prior to the end of the world would be returned to us. will that happen upon login or will we need to speak with mods to get resolved?
Posted May 7, 17
Votes:
+32
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Are we able to buy ranks while not connected to the server? I know we should not buy them until the server goes live, I was just wondering if we could when it goes live.
Posted May 7, 17
Abi
wrote:
Are we able to buy ranks while not connected to the server? I know we should not buy them until the server goes live, I was just wondering if we could when it goes live.
No, you don't need to be in game to buy from the store. =)
Posted May 7, 17 · OP
Helper
Votes:
+681
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Helper
I hope to get overlord and a few other little things like unbreakable tool set for my birthday, but that's in like 4 months. :( That's going to feel like eternity... D:
Posted May 7, 17
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+5,714
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Excelim