3 replies
bobbot5000
bobbot5000 @ SwanCraft
Votes:
+118
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Ok im going to try to keep this short as even though this is by my own doing, im very sad about clearing all my hard work.

I have decided to get rid of of BuckleBourne as when i work on it, it no longer fills me with joy. Instead it felt more and more like a burden until i ended up taking a lot of breaks and flat out stopped for a while. And i just really miss how it was when i first joined, not having any worries about town war, competition and satisfying my citizens.

also i love that spelling mistake
Posted Oct 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 10, 18 by bobbot5000
Love
List
Undo
Mod
Votes:
+168
Level 5
LEVEL 5
I'd rather you come on an enjoy yourself then come on and want to leave. Do what fills you with joy my friend.
2qsp7cx.jpg
Art By: Turtaro! Thank's so much :d
Posted Oct 10, 18
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+768
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Untagged users
Maybe it was a town just ahead of its ....time?

Ok I'll show myself out, thanks. :p
Posted Oct 11, 18
Funny
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I love BucklBourne and think you created a beautiful town in a style I've never seen before. I love how alive you made the town feel and what you did to revolutionise what towns are with your questing mechanic. It was a pleasure to assist with building some small parts of the town. Ultimately it's your decision but I'm glad I got to see what wonderful work you can create! Hope you still have fun on Swancraft though with the rest of us non-town owners :p
Posted Oct 11, 18
Agree
Love
List
Undo
NoticeNotices