Need a skin changer.

4 replies
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
Sick 'n Tired of my skin.
I have had the same skin since spring. Can someone please give a skin changer so I can use a picture to change it? I used to use a Sues app on mobile, but it won't load. Once left it for an hour, and it was still loading. Please HELP!!
Don't worry about the size of your problem. Just trust in God; He will lead you through good times and bad.
~Archadoodle0524

Posted Dec 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Dec 6, 18 by Archadoodl...
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Currently i'm making skins for a friend, i will make you one too, happily, you design it 100% and if you're not satisfied with the finished product i will change anything. Message me on discord SassehCookeh-cookies134#0398
Posted Dec 7, 18
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
wrote:
Currently i'm making skins for a friend, i will make you one too, happily, you design it 100% and if you're not satisfied with the finished product i will change anything. Message me on discord SassehCookeh-cookies134#0398

Im not allowed to use discord... Not until I am older. :rolls:
Don't worry about the size of your problem. Just trust in God; He will lead you through good times and bad.
~Archadoodle0524

Posted Dec 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+134
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Hey that's fine, if you mail me in-game i can work with that, cookies134 is my in-game name if you didn't know, :) again, just give me all the details and everything you want and it can be done.
Posted Dec 7, 18
Votes:
+781
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Untagged users
I heard Jon Snow somehow survived, and that he's a skinchanger. Just follow the (very large) wolf footprints into the forest beyond the Wall... :p
Posted Dec 7, 18
Funny
List
Undo
NoticeNotices