Det_Sipowicz @ SwanCraft
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Online on Site
Untagged users
Ok, this month, I'd like to nominate:

GrimmTaryn: If you look back at the last 3 or 4 months of nominations, hardly anyone has been nominated so many times and not won. She is the perfect example of always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Well, its about time she got hitched to the POTM prefix.

AveryWolf: She is one of those players that you always see in chat. She's always helping someone, whether with commands, or welcoming a new player, or testing and giving opinions on builds, and she is always giving 1000%.

UnfluffyTurtle: She's so generous and giving and is a staple of the community. One of the kindest girls you will ever meet, in-game or IRL. Cream of the crop for sure, and way too humble to ever even think about POTM.

zZeoNn: You probably know him better as ZAE in chat, but he's known for so much more. He's among this group of players similar to the ones listed above that are so active, they click into the game community almost effortlessly. But that's not the reason im nominating him. A few weeks ago i died in the nether, and he made every effort to help me try to get my things back, and low key also put up with my hysterical ass using an elytra in the nether. XD

Also, Royal03 and Tier_X1. These 2 are veteran players by now, and basically run parts of the server. XD how they slipped thru the cracks of not winning before is beyond me.

So many players to nominate with only 12 months in the year. p-p
Posted Dec 26, 18 · Last edited Dec 26, 18 by Det_Sipowi...
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Tier_X1 Is a great player he is always willing to help me when Im talking to him on discord and I just met him!
Posted Dec 26, 18
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+297
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Untagged users
Nominations are now closed.
Posted Dec 27, 18 · OP
Love