play.swancraftmc.com

Hello again

4 replies
Votes:
+49
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Hello again, I am tWiz. I have been around a while, and at the same time not.
A lot of people don't remember back when I was my most active, or when I was new.
While you may not remember me, or know me. You most likely know my work.
I am a developer, I write custom plugins for swancraft. I author what I have been requested, such as the items with enchantments that give you potion effects, the dream plugin of Bear. I guess you could say I bring people's twisted dream plugins to life. HAHAHA

I have Zyp's favorite chair he has ever heard. He loves the squeak it produces. I think if any time you talk to him, and you manage to make a really high pitch squeaky sound, he will love it, and in turn think you are the best.

I am from houston, where blinkers and speed limits all but don't exist, and hurricanes really want to make sure we flood.

I break all of my stuff aparently, two computers, my ps4 twice, my self worth, and my coffee makers. How do you break two coffee makers you may ask. I have no idea, I just did. I was just a big fat grump for a week, until I got myself a french press, cause you know, harder to break.

I enjoy making really hard parkours that are just hard for the sake of being hard. like shulker spirals that frustrate beyond any other. I also enjoy making new plugins, or adding stuff to existing ones. and then that plugin breaking for like 10 tests because a null shoulda been a 0 cause I wasn't thinking, then repeatedly getting a nullpointer exception.

That is all I can think of rn. And this post seems good. Now to make the post hang to the wrong side to add a little frustration.
hyKYB4D.gif
Posted Dec 31, 18 · OP
Love
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+358
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Great to meet ya! Thanks for doin so much for da server!
Posted Dec 31, 18
List
Undo
Retired
Votes:
+1,227
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Retired
You kinda smell though.
yUxlB.gif
Posted Dec 31, 18