play.swancraftmc.com

help Yang get to know the community!!

3 replies
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
hi everyone! as you may or may not know, my name is tobei! you may know me as toby or, my username, yang. i have been apart of swancraft since around september/august and i will never regret joining! the community, is amazing, but i want to get to know everyone better!

i have set up a small wall, close to spawn. i have signs in a chest, if you wish, you may take a sign, with this sign, leave your name, preferred pronouns, your sexuality if comfortable, and your username! there will be a participation reward for everyone who, well, participates which is why i need your username!

i would like to call my wall, yang's wall of acceptance. everyone on my wall will be accepted, no matter where you are from or what you wish to identify as. PLEASE NO MEME SIGNS !, any signs made to offend or attack someone else, will be broken. example of 'meme' sign: PEPE, x/y, attack helicopter, (username).

all basic server rules apply, no griefing,etc. please dont ruin this for me or anyone else who wishes to participate! i started with my sign, thank you to everyone who does wish to participate. ♥

coords: -133, 62, -703
Attached Images
Posted Jan 4, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 4, 19 by Yang
Love
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+857
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Untagged users
Das a big wall but I have no doubt it will fill up fast!
Posted Jan 5, 19
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
neat.
Posted Jan 6, 19
Votes: