play.swancraftmc.com

A bit curious...

5 replies
Votes:
+8
Untagged users
Didn't know where to put this post but I think it belongs here ._.

Anyways, I joined around the end of April 2018 (i guess I'm fairly new in a way) and never really known what the server was like before the reset. I was looking through the old posts of 2017 about the old map and I realized that I really don't know that much about the last reset. So I was wondering if anyone who was here last reset could tell me and other players who joined in 2018 how it was like. I'm curious about how spawn looked and overall how the server was like. Maybe reply a story of something that happened to you (or someone else!) of last reset, or a picture of the last map. :d

Thank you <3
Posted Jan 5, 19 · OP
Agree
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+358
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Yeah, same here. I joined around 9 or 10 months ago, and always wondered what SwanCraft was like before the reset
Posted Jan 5, 19
Mod
Votes:
+182
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Hihi

So I was a swanling on the server before the reset. I searched for a few fragments of the past server.

http://imgur.com/a/WMz08ht

What I can tell you is that the the shop world used to be all different floating islands depending on shop price. I think one was mushroom, flowers, umm other cause I can't remember.

The spawn was more spread out but I personally like the accessibility of our current one. I even have a picture of pre aqua hair swoon in that mix in the link.

Enjoy 💜
2qsp7cx.jpg
Art By: Turtaro! Thank's so much :d
Posted Jan 6, 19 · Last edited Jan 6, 19 by [Mod] Tygrax
Love
List
Undo
Mod
Votes:
+182
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Imgur is being stupid might have to copy the link yourself and then post it in the browser to make it work.
2qsp7cx.jpg
Art By: Turtaro! Thank's so much :d
Posted Jan 6, 19
Votes:
+676
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Untagged users
It’s hard to believe the server reset around a year ago, the old map seems like it was yesterday. Well, as tyg said the shop areas were split into areas. There was a fantasy one, a main one, a taiga one, and a winter themed one. The spawn was a bit like the current one, but more woody, or stony? I can’t remember the current one right now lol memory is blanking. The crate key area was a lot smaller then currently and it was split up, there was one with sorta desert (or dessert idk) areas if memory serves and grassy, then there was a newer one towards the end of the map that was wintry. As well there used to be a maze all year that had prizes throughout it and the end prize changed after long periods of time. The last map had some pretty good crate themes too, I joined around LotR but I know before that there was a doctor who and HP one. After LotR was Zelda I believe and also there was some others, blanking though haha. I can’t really remember much else at this moment but the old map was great, and so is this current one. The staff team has improved on so many good and bad aspects of the old map and has made a better community because of the changes they did, sorry for my long rant haha but the old map was what I remember, I’m sad I don’t have much screenshots of it. I hope this explains a bit since this is a giant post but hey, I have good memory and I’ll take any chance to talk about the server,

Cas3y
Posted Jan 10, 19
Votes:
+69
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Back then, things were crazy and the economy was shattered into pieces by certain people :d There were way less towns, but more community interaction. It was pretty rare when a staffie wasnt on. Many extremely op items were released that there such as the zoom head %200 speed, or the sharpness XX or something bed that can almost 1 shot. Different warps and different games as well. I dont remember well, but i believe we had more small events back then than we do now. People had crazy builds back then and still gave out stuff just like today. Like I said before, long dedication things like mapart and towns were much rarer and I think most people played just to build stuff/pvp/chat.
-Mario
Joined June 25th 2017
Don't Forget To Have Some Fun Every Once In Awhile
Because Its Always Mario Time!
Posted Jan 11, 19
Love
List
Undo
NoticeNotices