play.swancraftmc.com

There's no crying in baseball

4 replies
Votes:
+76
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Untagged users
I'm not sure I know many people well enough for this post to actually matter, but on the off chance someone thinks, "Hey, I haven't seen Ren in a while," here's an explanation!

It started with the holidays, which of course are a busy time for a lot of people, but with that time passed, I am now preparing for a trip. My partner and I (who've been in a long-distance relationship for nearly 3 years) are taking the huge step of moving in together. I will be spending three months in California (I leave on the 15th, eee!!) before we move together back to Canada. It has unsurprisingly been taking a lot of preparation.

This isn't a goodbye or anything! Merely an explanation for my decreased amount of activity. Swancraft is still my home and I love you all very much! I'll hopefully be a bit more active when I'm settled in California, though my active hours may shift a bit.

That's all, have a good day! <3
YiL2QGX.png
Posted Jan 8, 19 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+358
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Hey! That’s great to hear that your moving in with your partner! Good luck moving, and California is a great place! You should visit Portland, Oregon sometime once u get settled, beautiful city. Good luck ren!
Posted Jan 9, 19
Love
List
Undo
Helper
Votes:
+207
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Helper
Glad it's finally happening! I know you've been waiting for this day to come for a while now, I'm excited for you!!
Posted Jan 9, 19
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+63
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
Congrats on moving in together
original.gif
Posted Jan 9, 19
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+857
Level 9
LEVEL 9
Untagged users
Good luck in The Nether Cali and also Congragulations on fetching a darlin' and dragging them back across the 49th, EH ;)
Posted Jan 9, 19
Love
List
Undo
NoticeNotices