play.swancraftmc.com

New Town

2 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Town Name: BoneVill
Town Intro :a peaceful,quite medevil village that wish's to have good builder's that makes the hole place even pretty, nice.
Mayor's Name:itsmehofer0000
Members: luke_chuan rachel0317 nos_real zerodevoffical hugoproduces760 kaitlyn
Coordinates to place warp: -3619 11-12123
imags are in the zip
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Feb 13, 19 · OP
Love
List
Undo
Senior Mod
Votes:
+217
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Senior Mod
Looks good, it meets most of the requirements, I just ask that you either move the warp near the members and rules board, or vice versa before we set up the warp.
1. Main Warp Building
2. Rules Board
3. Members Board

All of these need to be in the same building. (this will be considered the town hall)

Other than that, once you meet the above requirements you will be ready for us to set the warp!
Once you have done this feel free to message me on forums, discord or in game so that I can get the warp started for you! Thank you for your time and I hope to see your town become official soon! :d

It is also Highly suggested that you claim the Entire town to prevent griefing of the land in between each plot, this is just a recommendation and isn't actually required though

EDIT: Done!
Fp87.gif
Posted Feb 13, 19 · Last edited Feb 13, 19 by [Senior Mod] Norwey
Owner
Votes:
+6,583
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Online on Site
Owner
Warp removed due to only having 2 active members besides owner, hugoproduces760 and OutaPocket.
Please post again here once you meet that requirement again and we will look over your application again. :)
[img][/img]
Posted Mon at 07:52 pm
NoticeNotices