play.swancraftmc.com

Bye

6 replies
Votes:
+71
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Untagged users
I've been planning this for a while, and a recent event has made this decision very easy.

I'm going to be taking a leave of absence from the server and Minecraft in general, could be a month or could be forever, I'll see how things go. I'll probably end up coming back to build privately in a long while, but it will take some absurd luck for me to ever come back to swan fully.

I don't have too much to say. When I joined swan I wanted to make sure it wouldn't end up like my old SMP server. The reason I came here was that I burned my bridges there so much that I didn't want to face my old friends again. This 'recent event' was the perfect way for me to avoid that mistake. I enjoyed swan a bit better, but in recent weeks I've lost the drive to be here any longer because of some people and general tiring of playing the game. I might drop by once a month or so to see how things change, and I'll still take looks at the forums every so often.

It's been pretty numbing niceness-wise, if that makes sense. That's probably my one complaint.

Hopefully you all fare well, except for one special someone who I will keep a verrrrrry disfavorable eye on. I worked a good deal to keep things cordial with everyone, so I hope that carried through. Though I tried to make this server home through my ~4 months here, I never felt like it clicked, but it would be nice if I helped some people feel welcome in my time here.

I'll still be in contact with some of the friends I've met here.
Any stuff I'm willing to dole out will be given to some people via a discord message, the rest will hopefully remain untouched.

Also, for anybody curious, my IGN is pronounced oork-zah-lay, and it has no meaning; I threw letters together until it sounded decent, mystery solved.

Bye all, it's been fun.
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
Love
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+382
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
I'll miss seein' ya! Good luck with *shudders* real life!
"Don't wait for life to conquer you. You conquer life."
~Cyndaquil
(me)

Posted Mar 10, 19
Love
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+45
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
cya oorkzahlay, and good luck my dood
Posted Mar 10, 19
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+1,134
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Untagged users
Oir, sad to see ya go, hope we can remain in touch.
Posted Mar 10, 19
Top Notch ...
List
Undo
Votes:
+492
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Untagged users
Farewell oorkzahlay, it's pretty fun being a nomad and having an unknown status in regards to whether you are an actual citizen of a Minecraft server or not. (i would know)
giphy.gif
Posted Mar 10, 19
Owner
Votes:
+6,442
Level 10
LEVEL 10
Admins
Owner
Sad to see you go Oir. It's been a pleasure having you here and we'll miss you. Good luck to you in the future. If you ever want to talk, you can DM me on discord.
<3
[img][/img]
Posted Mar 10, 19
Votes:
+120
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Aw Oirch ;-; I'll miss you.. Hope everything goes well for you
original.gif
Posted Mar 12, 19
NoticeNotices