Mtn21: SwanCrafts best and only clocksmithery

1 reply
Votes:
+174
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Untagged users
Mtn21
Mtn21 is where all of my custom lored clocks and items can be bought! I am the only clock maker present in SwanCraft and have been for over a year now! When I first joined I sold crude renamed clocks, then I paid other people to lore it for me and finally I got the ability to lore my own clocks! I take a clock head from /heads and I use several techniques I have learned over my time on the server to create a quality time piece you can be proud to have in your home!

2vf4UAV.png
Whats the Point?
You may ask what the point is in buying clocks. My clocks are not only very good qaulity when it comes to loring but they are nice to keep around. Its the same reason anyone would keep a mantel clock in real life, even though there is a digital clock on every device in a typical household, its just a nice center piece to have! You ma also wonder how you could display it as it has lore that would be wiped out if you were to place it. Here are a few examples:

.Hang them in item frames
.Place then on armour stands that have been piston pushed into tables and floors.
.Just screw the lore and place it
.Put them in shulkers for only certain people to see

YWs6yqo.png
Posted Apr 7, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 7, 19 by bobbot5000
Top Notch ...
Funny
Love
List
Undo
Votes:
+189
Level 5